Each year 88,000 people die from binge drinking and 2.5 million years of potential life expectancy are lost. It’s clear that alcohol is a killer.
Our “Binge Drinking: Drowning in Alcohol” Tabletop Display begins by describing what binge drinking is. Binge drinking is when someone ingests a lot of alcoholic drinks in a short span of time.
The display continues by discussing how the “safe” amount of alcohol depends upon a person’s eight and age, and how driving with any amount of alcohol in your system can cost you your life and license.
The display includes a list of short-term effects of alcohol and emphasizes how consumption may lead to alcohol poisoning.
The display concludes by listing the long-term effects of alcoholism and urging readers to act when they see someone suffering from the side-effects of alcohol poisoning.
To see a full PDF version of this tabletop display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Display! Tabletop Displays Engage, Inform, and Protect
- 2 feet high and 3 feet wide – greater impact
- Vivid graphics – grab & hold attention
- Retractable stand & carrying case – lightweight & portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials – use over and over again