Help protect your community from the dangers of distracted driving with our Distracted Driving video package. Distracted driving is a growing problem. These distractions can come in many forms: cellphones, the radio, food, or passengers. But anything that takes a driver’s attention away from the road can cause disastrous consequences. Every year, there are over 90,000 car crashes that involve a distracted driver.
The “Distracted Driving Display/ Pamphlet/ DVD Package” provides all the information you need to implement a distracted driving prevention program in your community.
Includes: (1) “Distracted Driving – In a Split Second” DVD, (1) In Focus “Driving While Distracted (DWD)” Presentation Display and (500) “In Focus: Distracted Driving Pamphlets.
The Distracted Driving – In A Split Second DVD tells the story of Nicole Cline, a mother of three young children, who’s life tragically ended when a teenaged distracted driver hit her vehicle from behind and pushed her into oncoming traffic. A split second – and a life was ended and a family forever changed. This video explains the dangers of not only texting and driving, but the three types of distractions (visual, manual and cognitive) and how each type is difficult for a person to notice when they are experiencing it.
The In Focus: Driving While Distracted (DWD) Presentation Display Identifies the 3 types of distraction: manual, visual, and cognitive.
- Details the number of car crashes each year due to distracted driving.
- Demonstrates how dangerous texting and driving can be.
- Provides statistics on how cellphone use impacts driving ability.
- Offers suggestions on how to be a safer driver.
Presentation Displays Engage, Inform, and Protect
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide – greater impact
- Vivid graphics – grab & hold attention
- Retractable stand & carrying case – lightweight & portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials – use over and over again
The In Focus: Distracted Driving Pamphlet
- Presents the hazards associated with distracted driving.
- Defines what constitutes distracted driving.
- Explains why texting while driving is so dangerous.
- Notes ways to make driving experiences safer
If you like our distracted driving video package, you may also like our At Risk Pamphlet Package.