The “Healthy Directions for Women” Package provides information specific to women on 12 key health issues — breastfeeding, nutrition, folic acid, domestic violence, pregnancy, sex & sexuality, breast & cervical cancer, birth control, chronic fatigue syndrome, exercise & eating well, sexually transmitted infections, and osteoporosis.
“Healthy Directions for Women” presents behavior models, attitude changes, and skill enhancements designed to give women the confidence to make positive changes in their lives.
The pamphlets are easy to read and the information provided is useful and easily applied. Full-color photographs and diagrams aid comprehension. Images within each pamphlet are ethnically diverse to appeal to a wide audience.
This Healthy Directions for Women Package includes:
- 100 “Breastfeeding: Why It’s As Healthy For You As It Is For Your Baby” Pamphlets
- 100 “Nutrition: Make the Right Choices and Be a Healthy Woman ” Pamphlets
- 100 “Folic Acid: Learn How It Helps Your Baby’s Health” Pamphlets
- 100 “Domestic Violence: How to Break the Cycle” Pamphlets
- 100 “Pregnancy: How to Keep You and Your Baby Happy and Healthy” Pamphlets
- 100 “Sex & Sexuality: How to Have a Healthy Relationship” Pamphlets
- 100 “Breast & Cervical Cancer: Find Them Early and Save Your Life ” Pamphlets
- 100 “Birth Control: Choose the Type That’s Best for You” Pamphlets
- 100 “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: What Is It and Why Are Women at Risk?” Pamphlets
- 100 “Exercise & Eating Well: Create Healthy Habits Without Changing Your Whole Life” Pamphlets
- 100 “Sexually Transmitted Infections: Eight Common Types and How to Avoid Them” Pamphlets
- 100 “Osteoporosis: How to Prevent This Bone Disease from Happening to You” Pamphlets
- 1 Information Center Acrylic Holder (12 Compartment)