This methamphetamine tabletop display focuses on the many negative effects that meth can have on a user’s body. The display begins with an explanation of methamphetamine and how it is highly addictive and causes physical and mental damage to users.
The display covers nine different bodily systems and lists serious health conditions that may arise as a result of alcohol consumption. Bodily systems include: brain, eyes, mouth, blood vessels, heart, skin, lungs, stomach and intestines.
The In the Know: Methamphetamine Tabletop Display is an effective way to demonstrate the negative effects of methamphetamine and reminds everyone that “One Dose = Addiction. Don’t Mess with Meth!”
To see a full PDF version of this tabletop display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Display! Tabletop Displays Engage, Inform, and Protect
- 2 feet high and 3 feet wide – greater impact
- Vivid graphics – grab & hold attention
- Retractable stand & carrying case – lightweight & portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials – use over and over again