Social media has brought the interpersonal world of friendship and relationships online. But with these new tools, come new risks. The In The Know: Social Media – Stay Safe Online pamphlet explains the dangers to young people and gives them tools to protect themselves from online embarrassment and attack. The pamphlet includes information on cyberbullying, child predators, financial and personal security threats and the risk of impersonation. It concludes by offering young people strategies they can use to protect themselves when interacting online and includes additional sources of information. Buy all 6 Internet Safety Pamphlets and Save!
- 100 – In the Know: Internet Safety – Be Web Wise
- 100 – In Focus: A Parent’s Guide to Internet Safety
- 100 – In the Know: Social Media – Stay Safe Online
- 100 – In Focus: A Parent’s Guide to Social Media
- 100 – In The Know: Cyberbullying – Revealing the Invisible Enemy
- 100 – In Focus: Cyberbullying – Protecting Your Child