“What to Say When you Want to Say No” Bookmark
This “What to Say When You Want to Say NO” Bookmark focuses on refusal skills for drugs and alcohol.
Back of the bookmark includes a ruler and what you can do when you want to say no, such as:
- Be Direct – Get straight to the point
- Excuses, Excuses – Some people can’t handle the words
- Play it off – Make it into a joke
- Change the Subject – They’ll forget they offered you drugs
- Use Body Language – Actions speak louder thank words
If you like this refusal skills bookmark, you may also like our In the Know: What to Say When You Want to Say NO Presentation Card.