Targeted Prevention for High School and College Students
This issue of Forward Feed Magazine gives a complete overview of the dangers of using nicotine products, including vaping & juuling, cigarettes and smokeless tobacco. The tobacco industry has decades of experience tricking kids and teens into using tobacco products. Furthermore, with e-cigarettes or vapes on the rise (in terms of popularity), it is important to provide teens in your community with all the information they need to make an informed decision about what goes into their bodies.
Each Vaping, Tobacco & Nicotine Addiction Magazine includes information on:
- The addictive nature of nicotine and how it changes the brain
- How vapes and Juuls are just as addictive as cigarettes
- The cost of vaping to your short-term health, long-term health and your wallet
- The mysterious vaping related hospitalizations
- The effects of cigarette smoking on the body
- The tobacco/nicotine industry’s emphasis on profits over people’s health
- An in-depth look at smokeless tobacco and it’s devastating consequences
- Dealing with nicotine withdrawal and triggers
- How your body heals after quitting tobacco
- Best practices to leave nicotine in the dust
- Suggested resources for more information and additional help
Each issue of Forward Feed Magazine can be personalized with your organization’s custom message and contact information.
To see a full PDF version of this Mini-Magazine, click the Instant Preview tab above.