Consent is when two people both agree to have sex. Any sexual activity without consent is rape or sexual assault.
The “What is Consent?” Presentation Display provides parents and young adults with the information concerning consent, sexual assault, and rape.
The display covers the following topics:
- What is Consent?
- What is Sexual Assault?
- Not Everyone Can Consent
- No Always Means No
- Consequences For The Offender
- Trauma For The Victim
- How Can I Prevent Sexual Assault?
- Anyone Can Be A Victim/Anyone Can Be An Offender
To see a full PDF version of this presentation display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Pamphlets and Displays!
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide – greater impact
- Vivid graphics – grab & hold attention
- Retractable stand & carrying case – lightweight & portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials – use over and over again